[CALUG] eclipse and C on Fedora

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:45:50 EST 2010

>From what I have researched on the internet (since I am not a programmer and
needed to do a lot of PHP programming), developers tend to like Eclipse than
Netbeans as there are more plugins available readily for Eclipse than
Netbeans.

As to Randy's Question: I use Zend Studio and it fairly simple and seems to
offer help if one is coding a complex code with many classes and functions.
It is much better than Eclipse and Netbeans.

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja
Blog: http://ossrocks.blogspot.com