[CALUG] Hello from New Member

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 11:38:38 EDT 2010

Welcome.  Our featured event is the monthly meeting where we try to have
a 2 hour presentation.  Sometimes Chuck Frain, our master of ceremonies,
is able to get a non-member to talk about their specialty.  Other times
members talk about something that they have been working on (lately or
for a long time).  If you have an interest you would like to share,
contact Chuck.  Check out the meetings page to see the range of topics
that have been covered, http://calug.org/meetings.html.

Otherwise, we have the mailing list, which you obviously found.  It is
mostly used for questions about FOSS and related technology, but not
exclusively.  The rule on job postings is: keep it short, preferably all
text.

Later . . .   Jim