[CALUG] Fwd: [PLUG] Oaks PA geeknic Saturday Sept 11th 2010

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Sep 7 22:51:29 EDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

I was talking with Jonathan in IRC today. The topic of geeknics came up
and he let me know that the Philly lug is having one this weekend. So if
you're up for a bit of a road trip and want to meet some geeks in a park
near Philly I'm sure they'll be happy to have you!

Chuck

P.S. There are a few people discussing having a geeknic here in
Maryland. As those plans come together I'll keep everyone informed.

----- End forwarded message -----