[CALUG] Slapd starts up slowly

Joe Tseng joe_tseng at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:25:07 EST 2011

Amahi for F14 will be released sometime this week; I am definitely planning
on doing that upgrade.  They said they did not consider releasing for CentOS
5.x due to their platform dependencies for Ruby on Rails.

As for the size of my database/schema it shouldn't be very large as it
currently is me, the wife and son and three workstation nodes.  What I don't
understand is it JUST started behaving like this, and I haven't really added
anything new to LDAP once it was up and running.

I also noticed I had to redo my /etc/ldap.conf; it was replaced by some
default file.  Although I restored to what it was previously it made no
difference in speed.