[CALUG] [ January 12 Speaker Announcement for CALUG]

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Jan 11 09:38:16 EST 2011

Just a reminder that our January meeting is tomorrow evening.

Keep an eye on the http://identi.ca/group/calug twitter #calug hastag
and this mailing list should there be any snow related changes to the
meeting (considering the 1 to 5 inches of snow currently being
threatened)

Chuck

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Frain <chuck at chuckfrain.net> -----

----- End forwarded message -----