[CALUG] Java Positions Available

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Jul 19 14:11:31 EDT 2011

We have a number of Java Developer positions available at Social
Security Administration in Woodlawn. These positions require a bachelor
degree and 6 years of java experience to include J2EE, servlets, struts,
java server pages, soap and web services.
Candidates must be capable of passing a security clearance. We have both
contract and direct hire positions. Salary range is $52,500 to $72,000
depending on experience.
We are offering referral bonuses to those that recommend successful hires.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President