[CALUG] Field Trip To NSA Museum July 16

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Jun 12 15:25:16 EDT 2011

Greetings Everyone!

As I mentioned at Wednesday's meeting we will be holding a CALUG field
trip to the NSA Cryptologic Museum[0] on July 16th at 10am. This will be
a guided tour of the museum as we had the last time, about three years
ago. It was a fun and educational day for all who attended.

Due to the limited group size we can have for an effective tour I need
RSVPs from those planning to attend. I've arranged for a tour with 20
people. If the group is much larger we'll have to arrange for two groups
and stagger the start times (if available from the museum) or I will
notify those above #20 that we're maxed out.

If you are interested in attending, drop me an email directly with the
subject 'NSA Museum RSVP' (without quotes) and in the body let me know
how many your are reserving for. As I said previously, I'll be trying to
get a second tour for the same day if I get enough people replying to
warrant a second group.

This will be followed by a GPG key signing event to happen about noon,
depending on when the tour is finished. This will be an informal signing
event and open to those on the tour or not. What you will need for the
key signing is your key fingerprint on slips of paper to hand out and
valid ID. While not required, drop me an email with the subject 'GPG
July 16 Signing' (without quotes) so I can have a rough idea of the
number of people interested.

If you have any questions about the tour or key signing please feel free
to ask here on the list or email me directly.

[0]http://www.nsa.gov/about/cryptologic_heritage/museum/