[CALUG] z/Linux or Linux on the Mainframe CALUG Digest, Vol 51, Issue 4

Dale Sansing dalewsansing at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 17:30:44 EST 2011

I would be very interested in the current state of mainframe Linux.  It
would be nice to know where it is being used.  In our own environment we use
AIX rather than Linux (which seems like a waste).

--

Warm regards,
Dale Sansing

NOAA MDL AWIPS/Linux Systems Administrator
410-952-4232 (m) 301-713-1065 x134 (w)
4022 Font Hill Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042-5616