[CALUG] Introductory Post

Lewis Berman liberman at loyola.edu
Thu May 5 14:32:58 EDT 2011

Loyola's Computer Science Department is Linux-intensive, especially the servers and other machines at our home campus in Baltimore. I've personally been into for years, having been active at various times in BaltoLUG. I just finished (I hope) a PhD in which I built an Eclipse extension that provides sonic information about the software project.

Our Department has several immediate needs for affiliate (our word for adjunct) faculty. If you have a master's degree and you can teach network security or formal software specification, please contact me at (410) 617-2587.

Also, we can provide classroom meeting space for small groups at our Columbia Graduate Center on McGaw Road. If there is a special event or subgroup in need of meeting space, let me know.