[CALUG] Hackers for Charity -- Request for stuff

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat May 7 17:53:24 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I've recently found out that Johnny Long of Hackers for Charity will be
stateside for a few days in a couple of weeks. He won't be here in the
Maryland area so we won't have a chance to get a meetup with him.

However he has put out a list of stuff[0] that he could use for his work
back in Uganda. I'm going to act as a collection point for those in the
area that have these things and would like to get them to him for his
return trip.

Due to my recently having found out about this, I'll need to collect the
items by Wednesday the 11th. I can say that I'll be at the CALUG
meeting[1] Wednesday night and that would be the easiest time and place
for people to drop off their stuff to me. Otherwise we can try to
arrange a time and place between now and then if we can sync up
schedules.

Let me know if you can help and we'll get together. Thanks!

[0]http://www.hackersforcharity.org/uncategorized/us-visit-requests-may-2011/
[1]http://calug.org