[CALUG] Opensource-MD May Meeting Reminder

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sat May 14 12:28:41 EDT 2011

This month's meeting on May 19 at the Howard County library main branch
will include a presentation by Chuck Fran entitled "Exploring the
possibilities of the best tablet value on the market, the Nook Color".

The talk will be an introduction to the publicly available information
about enhancing the Nook Color from Barnes and Noble and making it into
what many refer to as 'the best tablet value on the market. At its price
point this is the most powerful Android tablet on the market. As it is
sold there are features which many say are missing, however, following a
few simple steps you can add those features to your Nook Color to make
it a full featured Android tablet. While this will void the warranty, it
will provide you with a useful tool and expand the possibilities of what
you can do with the hardware you own.

For more information about our group and to join our mailing list,
please visit our website at www.opensource-md.org. All of our meetings
are free and open to the public.
Please join us.
Thanks