[CALUG] Baltolug: Linux Courses

Jim Summe jsumme at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 00:41:07 EDT 2011

Stephen,

Howard Community College (HCC) offers back to back Linux courses.  They
are CMSY 255, "Introduction to Unix and Linux," and CMSY 256, "Linux
Server Administration."  See
http://www.howardcc.edu/academics/program_information/course_outlines/cmsy/CMSY255.pdf
and
http://www.howardcc.edu/academics/program_information/course_outlines/cmsy/cmsy256.pdf.
  The courses are offered by HCC's Business and Computer Systems
Division.  You can reach them at 443-518-1520.

Jim Summe