[CALUG] FYI: ipv6 crosstalk at uas

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 11:54:52 EDT 2011

talk given at UnallocatedSpace on Tues nite 7PM.
UAS is located just off WB&A blvd, south of the airport.

from the uas google grouplist page below.

Walt.......

Hey all,

Just a reminder that Tuesday, November 1st at 7:00PM is my talk on IPv6 Addressing.

In preparation I’ve thrown together the beginnings of a wiki page for IPv6, feel free to check it out at:

http://www.unallocatedspace.org/wiki/IPv6

And show up for the talk! There’s going to be a lot of good information and discussion planned, so if you have any questions on the basics of v6 this is your chance.

Celebrating over 14,000 emails in my Yahoo Inbox !