[CALUG] April Meeting - Open Discussion

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Apr 6 12:06:54 EDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,

As I sat down last night to write up the speaker announcement for the
April meeting I received an email from the scheduled speaker. A conflict
has come up and he has to reschedule with us for a future meeting.

This means that, unless I get a volunteer or two, we will be having an
open Q&A session for the meeting on the 11th. If you have a talk that
you would like to give to the group on Wednesday please let me know and
we'll get you in. The talk can be a 5-10 minute thing with or without
slides. It can be to inform the group on something that you're working
on or to ask a question about something that has you stuck.

I do have a few emails out to potential speakers and if I get a positive
response from one of them I'll update the group. I did have a recent
request for a 'how to compile a kernel' talk if that sparks you to get
up in front of the group.

We will be meeting at the Tenable Network Security offices located at
7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046. Pizza and soda provided
by Praxis Engineering arrives around 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7pm.

Hope to see you there!