[CALUG] August Meeting - NEW LOCATION - Encrypted File Systems

Ray Lischner linux at tempest-sw.com
Mon Aug 6 21:38:27 EDT 2012

On 08/05/2012 06:49 PM, Chuck Frain wrote:
> Proteus Technologies has agreed to host our August meeting at their
> Annapolis Junction location. Located about 15 minutes from the offices
> of Tenable Network Security, their address is:
>
> 133 National Business Parkway
> Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

National Business Parkway is currently undergoing major construction.
Pay attention, and follow the cones and signs. You will be directed onto
the "wrong" side of the road (ordinarily two lanes in both directions,
but the right two lanes are ripped up at the moment, so the left two
lanes are now doing duty as one lane in each direction).
A large, temporary sign on the right points you to the entrance to 133.
--
Ray Lischner