[CALUG] Open Source Maryland Year End Dinner

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Dec 14 11:29:57 EST 2012

For the final Open Source Maryland meeting of the year on December 20th
from 7-9pm we will be meeting at Fuddrucker's on Dobbin Road in
Columbia, MD. Grab yourself dinner from their tasty menu and join us for
a wide range of topics, anything you want to discuss relating to Open
Source software and as often happens, topics beyond.

While not required, I would appreciate an RSVP from those attending.
Either here on this list or email me directly with the total number so I
can try to get a space big enough there for our group.

Thanks and see you there!