[CALUG] March Speaker - Jared Smith - Topic? Please Comment

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:45:14 EST 2012

Hey Chuck,
Thanks for requesting Jared to talk.

Here are the things I would be very interested in hearing:
1. (Fedora) File systems in Fedora and RHEL - GFS, Btrfs, etc
2. (Fedora) What is the future of Fedora/RHEL.
3. (Fedora) Virtualisation - integration with VMware products or RHEL
Virtualisation products.

I would also be interested in any topics on VoIP

Thanks

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja