[CALUG] Booting back to Linux

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Wed Nov 21 08:16:06 EST 2012

Well, that just goes to show that Windows is Superior, now, doesn't it?

But seriously, there is a difference between a Cold Reboot (from Power
Off) and a Warm Reboot (a Restart).

You didn't say whether you had an Ethernet or a WiFi connection, or what
the card is. And for a PC, I see no reason to use Network Manager.
Either Disable or Remove it.
Also type into google something like

linux mint maya network restart problem

and see what you get. Also...what happens if you reboot from Linux back
into Linux again?

JIM