[CALUG] Booting back to Linux

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:26:44 EST 2012

Miguel,
I do not need to spoof the MAC, as I can always tell the router to assign
an IP whenever an OS requests for it.

I need to test out cold reboot as Jim suggested and see if that too gives
the same result.

I need to figure out what Windows 8 is doing that is blocking that port on
the router. Windows 7 did not seem to do the same thing.

-GG

--
Rajiv G Gunja
Blog: http://ossrocks.blogspot.com