[CALUG] NEW LOCATION - October 10 Meeting Announcement -- OpenVPN

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Oct 4 21:45:34 EDT 2012

Greetings Everyone!

We are going to be at a new location for the October 10th CALUG meeting!

We will be meeting at the offices of OmniTI in Fulton, MD. The address
is 11830 West Market Place, Suite F Fulton, MD 20759. Thanks to OmniTI
for opening their doors to us and giving us a space to meet.

The building is near the Harris Teeter which is easily seen from the
road.

We'll be using the back entrance marked "G" since that will lead directly
to the meeting room. There's some parking out back but majority is out
front. It's not a long walk around. A sign will be put on the front door
to direct people.

Our friends at Praxis Engineering will supply the pizza and soda as they
have traditionally.

So be sure to show up from 6:30 until 7 for pizza and socializing. We'll
start the meeting about 7pm.

We will be welcoming Matt Ryanczak to talk about OpenVPN.

See you then!

http://www.calug.org
http://www.praxiseng.com
http://omniti.com