[CALUG] September 12 Meeting - Note Location

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Sep 10 12:21:04 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

The September 12th CALUG meeting will be from 6:30-9pm.

Proteus Technologies has agreed to host our September meeting at their
Annapolis Junction location. Located about 15 minutes from the offices
of Tenable Network Security, their address is:

133 National Business Parkway
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Everyone should enter the parking lot and go around the building and
park in back. After parking, there's a walking ramp across to the
building where someone will greet you and let you in.

Praxis Engineering will provide the pizza and soda for the social time
from 6:30-7.

This month I will be giving a talk on media streaming from a Linux host.
I will be covering utilities for streaming your home videos, pictures,
and audio to UPnP devices and Roku boxes.

See you there!

http://www.praxiseng.com
http://www.proteus-technologies.com