[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD Loco Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Apr 24 12:13:33 EDT 2013

This is a reminder that the Ubuntu-MD Loco will be meeting this Sat,
April 27 at 1 pm at Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC)
Catonsville campus in building H, room 222-B. Use parking lot 5 which is
adjacent to the building.
This is our first meeting with our partner CCBC. There will be students
and staff attending.
We will discuss the new Ubuntu release 13.04 and preview locally built
Ubuntu desktop and laptop computers.
I am hoping for a good turn out so please plan to attend. Additional
information is on our website, www.ubuntu-maryland.org.
Thanks
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/mail-merge/>

--