[CALUG] When open source becomes a part of our national culture

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Tue Dec 3 09:54:19 EST 2013

It's exciting to see open source gaining momentum in different areas of our national culture. A web site I blog for -- opensource.com -- had 288,000 page views in November, 2013. Thanks for helping spread the word about this web site. Show a friend or two how broad a range of topics this web site covers. Use social media to help spread the word and visit the web site daily yourself, when you have the time. Compose a blog post for them if you have some ideas or tips you'd like to share.

I think it's conceivable that this web site could grow to have a million page views per month sometime in 2015. All aboard.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro