No subject

Fri Feb 15 14:40:18 EST 2013

XBian is a small, fast and lightweight media center distro for the
Raspberry Pi, based on a minimal Raspbian image. Our slogan is “XBMC on
Raspberry Pi, the bleeding edge” as our main focus is delivering the
fastest XBMC solution for the Raspberry Pi.
The meeting will take place at OmniTI located in Fulton, MD. The
address is 11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD 20759. The building is
near the Harris Teeter, easily seen from the road. When you approach the
HT head on, the OmniTI office building is to its right.

We'll be using the back entrance marked "G" since that will lead
directly to the meeting room.

Be sure to show up from 6:30 until 7 for pizza provided by Praxis
Engineering and socializing. We'll start the meeting about 7pm.

http://www.calug.org
http://www.praxiseng.com
http://omniti.com
http://omniti.com/is/here