[CALUG] need some web advice

Brian E. Walsh brian.walsh at sofiac.us
Thu Mar 14 20:06:19 EDT 2013

I have a large shared hosting account where I host our customer
websites. I will add your website to our account and host it for free
as long as you pay the domain transfer fee (which his like $20 and I
think you get another year on the domain too). I don't mind supporting
clubs and organizations. I can setup an ftp account for you too. If I
get the username/password for your current site I can easily do the
transfer [ncftp on linux works great for that!]

--
Brian E. Walsh
President, Sofiac
brian.walsh at sofiac.us
http://www.sofiac.us

CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: The information
contained in this email including attachments may contain
confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary information and is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity recipient(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
document in error and that any review, dissemination, or copying of
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and
destroy the email. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of Sofiac,
Inc. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by name.