[CALUG] For anyone interested in volunteering...

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue May 7 22:11:41 EDT 2013

My wife participated in the weekend portion of this last year but not
any of the run-up stuff. Her experience was:

Friday night starts setup around 5pm and things got rolling probably
around 7ish and wound down at 11:30 or so. Saturday was 8am until about
9pm and Sunday was 9am until about 4pm.

Other teams there were around for the entire weekend. I wasn't involved
in it too much other than stopping in to say hi occasionally due to some
other things I had going on. I can't say how many projects were MS vs
OSS based. The projects I was aware of were more MS based. But I think
that is due to the preferences of those volunteering and what they know.

The projects are worked on over the weekend and handed to the non-profit
on Sunday as-is. No followup is designed into the project and the
participants are aware of this.