[CALUG] Convert. Web pages in .asp to html

Richard Stuart rl.stuart at verizon.net
Wed May 8 19:47:31 EDT 2013

Well I have a solution -  Not elegant  - but it works.    I looked at a
number of browsers - and checked the code produced with on does "view
source"   and save.   It turns out that Google Chrome does an excellent job,
much better than the others.   So I did this for each web page on the site
and then adjusted the code to integrate the files.  This of course also
required adjusting the links  etc.

I still have a bit of debugging to do - but it all basically works, for now
as a subdomain on  my Hostmonster  - host.

Thanks guys for your considerations.

Richard