[CALUG] Gimp Image Program

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Oct 2 11:21:37 EDT 2013

I am looking for someone with Gimp experience that would be interested
in working remotely to support my company with a Photoshop to Gimp
conversion of several files. The files were created by an ad agency and
some of the layers and fonts do not appear when opening them directly
with Gimp 2.8 running on Ubuntu 12.10.
In addition, I would like to have the same person give a presentation on
Gimp at a future Ubuntu-Maryland Loco meeting.
Please respond to me directly if you or someone you know might be
interested.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift