[CALUG] Ubuntu MD October Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Oct 18 11:46:35 EDT 2013

Please join us on Sat, Oct 26 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus for our
monthly meeting.
This month we will look at the newest version of Ubuntu, 13.10, and
Owncloud, a dropbox like program with many more cloud features.
Please note that the building names have changed on campus and our
meeting building has been renamed building HTEC. Use parking lot 5 and
enter the building under the blue awnings. We are in the Linux lab, H-220B.
Please visit our website for more information, www.ubuntu-maryland.org.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift