[CALUG] Read This: Important Information about the September meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Sep 6 20:05:12 EDT 2013

Greetings Everyone,

Our current host, OmniTI, is having their annual conference
Surge<http://surge.omniti.com/> on the
12th and 13th. This means they'll be busy preparing on the 11th and unable
to host our meeting.

I've tried to find a location to have a regular meeting but have been
unable to get a space. So that leaves doing a dinner out option somewhere
or canceling.

We've done Fuddrucker's in Columbia a few times over the years with other
groups. The nice thing is they have a decent size area that we can fit our
group into without conflicting with the regular patrons. This is my default
option because I pretty much know what to expect on short notice.

If anyone else has an idea of what they would prefer to do, let me know
before Monday morning and we'll try to arrange it.