[CALUG] still need a consultant to set up linux partition or equivalent

Wendel Dean Renner WendelDRenner at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 19:07:57 EDT 2013

I thank the two people who have contacted me.    But I still need someone
to serve as a system administrator for me who can set up something for
me so
that I can continue to compile and link a linux version of my software.
I simply have too much on my plate to take the time to climb the learning
curve again.  Plus Canonical evidently does not sell support like they
use to.
The three times I have created a linux partition (2004, 2006, and 2009),
I was not able to get through it without purchasing help from Canonical.