[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD Open House

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sun Apr 13 08:55:44 EDT 2014

Just a reminder that our open house to celebrate the release of Ubuntu
14.04 LTS is Sat Apr 26 from 1 pm to 3:30 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus.
This will include an install fest for laptop computers and free copies
of the new Ubuntu 14.04. There is a link to an event flyer on our
website, www.ubuntu-maryland.org
Please tell your friends, colleagues, family members and others about
the event. We expect a good turn out but have plenty of room to
accommodate up to 50 persons. We are also seeking volunteers to help
with installations.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President