[CALUG] Ubuntu MD Open House

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Apr 25 13:35:27 EDT 2014

I am not sure if the reminder sent earlier about our open house tomorrow reached everyone on the list since I inadvertently sent it as an html email and some of the list servers objected to its size. So I apologize in advance if you are receiving a second reminder.
The event begins at 1 pm on Sat at CCBC Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd. We are in building HTEC in lab H-222B. Park and enter the building from lot 5.
We have free Ubuntu 14.04 DVD, Ubuntu branded gifts, a drawing for 5 free O'Reilly eBooks and a Ubuntu book give away.
Invite your friends to bring their laptops and we will assist in testing and installing Ubuntu on the laptops.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005