[CALUG] Ubuntu MD Open House Reminder

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Thu Apr 24 13:22:42 EDT 2014

A reminder that Ubuntu Maryland Loco team's open house is this Sat, April 26 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville HTEC building H-222B lab. Use parking lot B.
We have a fun day planned to celebrate the release of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Bring your laptops and we will help you preview and install Ubuntu.
There will be free Ubuntu DVD, Ubuntu branded gifts, a drawing for 5 free o'Reilly eBooks and a free Sams Ubuntu book give away.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there and bring a friend. We expect a good turnout.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005
Celebrating 25 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"