[CALUG] Ubuntu Open House

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Apr 28 10:43:18 EDT 2014

I want to thank everyone who participated in what I believe was a very successful open house and install fest this past Saturday.
We had 23 people attend and 10 persons loaded Ubuntu 14.04 on their laptops. Two others tested it and decided to load it later.
I also want to thank the volunteers that helped with the installations, took pictures and assisted with other tasks. Without their support it would not have happened.
Lastly, I want to thank Canonical and O'Reilly publishers for the merchandise that they provided and our host CCBC college for their on going support.
Thank you.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005