[CALUG] local place to donate tech books etc.

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Feb 7 12:18:13 EST 2014

If you want to bring them by the meeting next week (meeting announcement
coming over the weekend) if you don't find a taker for them straight out,
I'm guessing some people will be happy to take them off your hands. (I can
try to coordinate with you elsewhere if you can't make it, mail me off-list
if you want to try)

While I'm not sure what they do with them, particularly old magazines,
about once a year I take an assortment of books to the HC Library.