[CALUG] Meetng Announcement June 11 - Open Discussion

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Jun 9 21:10:48 EDT 2014

Greetings All,

This month I was not able to arrange for a speaker. So come and hang out
with friends old and new and discuss the topics that you want to bring
up! SSL vulnerabilities, the new Fedora project leader, your software
issues, or special project you're working on. Its all up to you!

Tenable Network Security will be providing the pizza and soda to enjoy
while you chat. The meeting will run from 6:30 until 9 or so.

The meeting will take place at OmniTI, located in Fulton, MD. The
address is 11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD 20759. The building is
near the Harris Teeter, easily seen from the road. When you approach the
HT head on, the OmniTI office is to its right.

We'll be using the back entrance which is surrounded by plants which
will lead directly to the meeting room.

http://www.calug.org
http://www.tenable.com
http://omniti.com