[CALUG] Unallocated Space Invites you to Ham Radio Field Day.

Charlie Fullerton cwfullerton21043 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:01:47 EDT 2014

Where:  North American Trade Schools, Security Square Mall.
When:  Saturday 2pm straight through to Sunday 2pm.

Unallocated Space is teaming up with the Amateur Radio Club of the
National Electronics Museum to participate in ARRL Ham Radio Field Day.
This public event demonstrates the benefits of Ham Radio to the
community.  The best part is that you don't need a license to
participate!  Come on out and with a little bit of instruction you too
can be on the air!

Some of the things you'll see include, Multiple radios and types of
Antennae operating in many different modes.  Also a working
demonstration of the Broadband Mesh Project, reusing old equipment and
new equipment to create a wireless mesh network to connect with others
in your area, region, and eventually from DC to NYC!

So come out and bring the family!  If you need directions or would like
to request a dedicated time to work the radios, send me an email
directly and I'll be more than happy to work you into our schedule.

73's and 88's

Charlie Fullerton
KB3ZVN