[CALUG] Starting up a CCC-style conference/retreat in WV

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:10:15 EDT 2014

So one of my friends who lives in NYC co-owns land in WV. The land isn't
being used for anything at the moment. I've been talking with him about the
stresses I've been under lately, and he suggested that we (he and/or I)
start up a little hacker camping conference/retreat on that land sometime
during the summer. Would anyone be interested in helping get this off the
ground? Would anyone be interested in attending? We have a preliminary OK
to use the land from the other co-owners, but nothing's set in stone just
yet.

Lemme know.

Thanks,

Shawn