[CALUG] Ubuntu MD March 22 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Mar 18 11:47:13 EDT 2014

Please join us this Sat, Mar 22 at CCBC College in Catonsville at 1 pm.
We meet in building HTEC in the Linux lab, room H222-B. Park in lot #5.
This is an important meeting where we will discuss our team's
re-approval process with Ubuntu. It involves our demonstrating that we
are an active team and have a plan in place to continue the team's
development. We also must show that we are actively participating in events.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, there will also be an irc chat
session next Monday, Mar 24 at 8 pm, #ubuntu-us-md on irc.freenode.net
Here is a link to the approval process page,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/TeamVerificationGuidelines?action=show&redirect=LoCoCouncil%2FLoCoTeamReApproval
and a sample application, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoExampleApplication
Thanks
--