[CALUG] Electronic calendar

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Thu Oct 9 11:39:56 EDT 2014

We have been using Owncloud for about a year for primarily it's dropbox like file storage and sync features. We tested the contact and calendar event features and they worked well but we ultimately decided to use Zimbra as a mail, contacts and calendar events application.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005
Celebrating 25 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"