[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD October 25 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Oct 21 16:06:47 EDT 2014

Please join us for our monthly meeting this Sat at 1 pm at Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) Catonsville campus. We meet in the HTEC building Linux lab in room H220 B. Use parking lot 5.
Bryan Rock will lead the meeting in my absence. Stuart Hirsch will give an overview of a presentation that has given to groups in the area on using Ubuntu linux as an alternative to Windows systems. He would welcome your input as he continues to fine tune the presentation for other groups.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005