[CALUG] December 9th meeting annoucement - TOOOL Lockpicking Class at Unallocated Space

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Dec 3 21:03:07 EST 2015

Greetings Everyone!

For our December 9th meeting we're doing something a little different. Our
regular host, OmniTI has a conflict this month and will be unable to have
us over for the evening. However our friends over at Unallocated Space have
kindly agreed to allow us to join them for their lockpicking training and
practice course hosted by The Open Organization of Lockpickers (TOOOL).
We'll be learning the basics of how locks work and how to pick them.
Practice locks and tools will be provided.

We'll be having our regular social time and pizza provided by Tenable
Network Security from 6:30-7:00pm and then the lockpicking class will start
about 7pm.

Unallocated Space is located at:
512 Shaw Court
Severn MD, 21144