[CALUG] UAS event Saturday feb 7

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 12:29:25 EST 2015

Thanks for letting me post this.
I cross posted the Ubuntu meeting at baltolug onto UAS.

Talks are always free.
Donations accepted if you wish and not pushed.

Minicon This Saturday starting at 5pm!
Posted on February 5, 2015 by forgotten
Tweet

Each time we run the Minicon, we are always impressed at the variety of presentations shared.

February 7th, 2015 Talks:

    I’m here, now what? – (Lessons learned instructing and OSCP) – OakTree (~20 minutes)
    Blender 3D Modeling/Animation – Eric S (~1 hour)
    Running a remote development team – R00ster
    Wifi PenTesting – Tools and Techniques – Raymond Gabler (Maybe)
    Solar Power – Charlie – Maybe?
    On-boarding new Security Tools: Lessons Learned – Forgotten

We are still looking for more speakers so if your interested in sharing, please contact Forgotten {at} unallocatedspace {dot} org

----
The government is lawless, not the press (people).
( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )