[CALUG] Ubuntu MD Loco Team Re-verification Approval

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Feb 18 12:49:34 EST 2015

I am happy to announce that the Ubuntu-MD Loco has been re-verified as an official team by the Ubuntu Project.
Canonical defines a verified team as a team that is up and running, has demonstrated sustained team activity and is working well.
The benefits of being a verified team include access to marketing materials and other resources along with the recognition among the Loco team community.
I want to thank everyone who has contributed to our team and participated in team activities over the past year.
We invite others to join us to help grow our team. Please visit our website for more information about our team, http://ubuntu-maryland.org.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President