[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD Loco Meetings

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Oct 27 16:35:11 EDT 2015

We will not be meeting in November and December due to our meeting schedule falling during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods. Our next meeting at CCBC in Catonsville will be Saturday, January 23, 2016.
We will however have our IRC sessions on Monday, November 2 and December 7 at 8 pm on freenode.net, #ubuntu-us-md. Please join us.
At our last meeting we discussed plans for next year to include another open house/installfest to coincide with the next LTS release of Ubuntu in April 2016.
In addition there were requests to provide presentations on Gimp and Server Installs.
Lastly, we discussed coordinating transportation for UMBC students that live on campus that want to attend future meetings.
We welcome your input on discussion topics and other activities that will make our meetings in 2016 more meaningful.
Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005