[CALUG] Fwd: Help out a dental hygienist student ;)

TC billy20771 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:18:13 EDT 2015

Apologies in advance for the off-topic post but my niece is in need of
dental patients for her second year of a dental hygiene program. She's from
Southern MD and is staying with us during the week for school and doesn't
really know that many people in the area so I'm posting this on her behalf
in the hopes that maybe this will interest a few folks who would like an
affordable dental cleaning ;)

If interested, please don't hesitate to contact Elaina Marie at 240-435-7216
or email patientsforschool at gmail.com to schedule for your comprehensive
dental exam and cleaning with her or just for additional details.

This is a great opportunity if you know of anyone possibly interested in
pursuing a career in the dental field, for them to see first-hand what is
involved in attending a dental hygienist program!

*When: *

*Mondays 8am-11:20 Wednesdays 1pm-4:20 Fridays 8am-11:20 *

Where – CCBC DUNDALK
Community College of Baltimore County
<http://www.ccbcmd.edu/directory/dundalk/>
http://www.ccbcmd.edu/directory/dundalk/
In the Dental Arts Center (DENT)
http://www.ccbcmd.edu/media/directory/dundalk/map_dundalk.pdf

• NO INSURANCE NEEDED!
• Adult/Child Cleanings only $20
• Senior Citizens only $15
• Xrays range from $5 to $25

Please feel free to pass this info on to any other people or groups that
may benefit from this info ;)

*Thanks to everyone who read this far, very much appreciated ! *