[CALUG] Ubuntu-Maryland Meeting - March 19

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Mar 14 13:50:38 EDT 2016

This month we are meeting a week earlier due to our host, CCBC, is closed for Spring break next week.
Please join us this Saturday, March 19 at 1 pm in the HTEC building room 101B. Use parking lot 5 and enter the building under the blue awning entrance facing the parking lot.
Our focus this month is on the Ubuntu desktop. We will look at Unity, KDE and XFCE desktop environments.
We expect to have a number of CCBC students joining us at this meeting.
So bring your best ideas, tips and practices for using these desktop environments.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005