[CALUG] Basic open source CM

Baumert, Joel joel.baumert at eurotech.com
Fri Mar 25 11:49:23 EDT 2016

You could search with “open source sharepoint” since the functionality you describe is similar to SharePoint’s (claimed :-)) features without workflow. In addition to Alfresco, there are some Wiki options with acceptable drag/drop user interfaces.

http://alternativeto.net/software/microsoft-sharepoint/?license=opensource
https://www.maketecheasier.com/5-free-alternatives-to-microsoft-sharepoint/

Looks like you are searching for document management so “open source document management” may get you something interesting. There were some cloud based options that could be cheaper depending on usage/expertise.

Joel