[CALUG] Meeting Announcement November 9 - Open Meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Nov 8 18:11:17 EST 2016

Greetings all,

For tomorrows CALUG meeting we'll be discussing anything you would like.
Bring your questions and hopefully we'll have the answers lying around!
Have a topic to discuss (other than the results of today's thing) bring it
along!

Our meetings are held at the offices of OmniTI in Fulton, MD. From
6:30-7:00pm we enjoy some social time over pizza and soda. (We are looking
for a new pizza sponsor. Until then, we are asking for, but not requiring,
donations) The presentations start about 7pm and last until they are done.
The meetings generally wind up about 9pm.
http://calug.orghttp://omniti.comhttp://omniti.com/is/here